Enchanted Garden & Father Christmas Experience
Sunday 11 Nov 2018
Once upon a time…
a secret magical enchanted garden was discovered in the beautiful grounds of Knebworth House. This year at Winter Festival, children of all ages can experience a truly memorable, immersive and interactive live and multi-media experience where they will encounter an array of fascinating characters - both heroes and villains. As their imaginations are fired up, they become the storytellers, guided by their hosts on this journey.
With the famous, breath taking Tudor stately home as the backdrop, children will be welcomed in groups by mystical characters, then led on a visually spectacular journey to explore a magical pathway with interactive twists and turns, before finally reaching Santa’s Grotto, having created their own…
happily ever after.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The visit from start to finish takes approx. 40 mins
- Up to one adult or senior may accompany each paying child to visit father Christmas free of charge and do not require an advance ticket for this installation
- Bookings are allocated on the system for a set date and time slot
- A new show will start every 15 minutes for customers to enjoy
- We recommend that you aim to arrive at the festival site 30 minutes before your booked time slot and that you must ensure you are at the enchanted registration desk and start of the journey 15 minutes prior to your start time.
- The enchanted experience is up to 30 children per session and the final experience ‘Santa’ children & adults are separated into smaller groups (15 children in each)
- The experience involves walking through different areas and there is a walk way included within the experience that is not under cover so please ensure you allow for wet weather
- We will not wait for late arrivals and if you miss your session we cannot guarantee you a ticket for another session
- Each child will receive a wrapped gift
- Bookings are non-refundable